Hotfix http://support.microsoft.com/?id=935411 is a post SP3 hotfix.

NOTE: This is an OFFICE fix. We were seeing the same strange behavior as
you mention. This hotfix did the trick for us.

SYMPTOMS:
Free/Busy Calendar data was displayed inconsistently or missing in
Microsoft Outlook 2003.

RESOLUTION:

This hotfix was created after the close date for additions to the
Currently being developed Service Pack 3 that is soon to be released. In
other words, this hotfix was developed too late to be included in the
upcoming Service Pack 3 release.

- If you apply this hotfix and it works:

      - Do not apply SP3 when it is released or SP3 will break the fix
      - Apply SP3, and wait for the next rollout hotfix post SP3

We received the "Office2003-BK935411 -GLB.exe+"
Dated 6/18/07

You may want to request this hotfix.

Nikki Peterson