Exchange 2007 SP1, one server with all roles.  What is the best way to get
numbers that show our average inbound (received)/outbound (sent) mail stats per
day?  We are looking for numbers of messages that travel to/from the Internet.

We do not currently have anything like MOM nor SCCM, but will be bringing in
SCCM at some point if that could help.  If there are specific performance
counters to track, that works for me-just don't know which ones to look at.  If
Exchange already stores this data somewhere and I just need to pull it, even
better.

Thanks,
Bonnie