Now it looks like everything is going into the rfp folder, regardless of
internal/external.  The "Except if sender is in Global Address List Address
Book" doesn't seem to apply.

________________________________
From: McCready, Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:06 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook / Exchange Rules.

I'm trying to setup a rule that says......

If an email has "rfp" in the subject, forward it to rfp folder, UNLESS the
sender is in the Global Address List.

However, when I run the rule, the exact opposite happens.  Senders from the GAL
go to the rfp folder and senders from outside the domain go to the INBOX.
Pardon?

Has anybody else ran into this?  We're using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2007.

Here is the rule line for line in the rules wizard

Apply this rule after the message arrives
With rfp in the subject
Move it to the rfp folder
Except if the sender is in Global Address List Address Book.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.