Using the Exchange 2003 tools through ADUC, I was able to easily create a
distribution group that simply contained all users on a specific server (or
database, or whatever).

Using the Exchange 2007 management tools, it appears that the only filter I can
really apply is by OU in AD, and then further by State, Department, Company, or
Custom Attribute.  Not by Server or Database.

Is there something I am missing here?  Perhaps a powershell command?  Or should
I just continue to use the 2003 ADUC tools to create these dynamic distribution
groups?

Thanks much

Mike