> I’m moving this over from the NT Admin forum since it seems to be
> purely an Exchange issue.  I’m still looking for guidance on why and
> what my DC is trying to send out port 25.

*sigh*

You need to get example emails with complete headers from the people that
are listing you (Spamhaus etc...) in order to figure out what the problem
is.  W/o this info we are all simply probing about in the dark.  Had you
posted this data, your question would likely already be answered or at the
very least a very directed set of remediation steps could be given.  Maybe
you AV system is "helpfully" notifying all senders that they are sending
viruses?  Could be literally dozens of things....

Look at the "Received:" header lines to figure out what machines mail is
touching.  BTW, look at the headers of incoming mail to figure out the
flow of inbound mail.  Google for how to read email headers.  There are
several easy to understand guides out there.

You would do well to spend the time to figure out and document (Visio is
great!) your email infrastructure as troubleshooting will become much
easier.

~JasonG