Single instance storage.

________________________________

From: TechInfo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Mailbox Manager stats

We implemented an email archiving system so our next step will be to cut
down email in everyone's account as they will be able to access old
email from the archive.  I created a recipient policy to report on how
much email would be removed if I set it to delete by age.  The result
that came back was 215740.72MB but our store is only 204,803MB.  How can
it come up with a number that is larger than our entire store?

Larry Didtel

This e-mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
information from the company, Stemilt Growers, Inc., which is
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named in this transmission. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at 509-663-1451.

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.