I have a user who has a domain account but doesn't have an Exchange
mailbox.  She needs to access a calendar associated with an Exchange
mailbox.  Her account is mail enabled and she belongs to a mail enabled
security group.  Her account and the mail enabled security group have
Owner permissions on the calendar she needs to access.  In Outlook
(2003) her profile is configured to access a POP account she has on a
different (non-Exchange) system.  In Outlook when you click on File |
Open, the "Other User's Folder..." option is grayed out so she is unable
to access the calendar.  What can I do to get this working?  Thanks for
your help.