LSOFT  @ WWW.LSOFT.COM

This is the company that took over development of the LIST-SERV mailing
list software developed for BITNET wayyyy back in the dark ages of the
early internet.

I evaluated the software for my company, a large multi-national and at
the time it was my pick, but the company went with an outside firm to do
it's mail blasts.

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
Forward Operating Base Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8001
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium SatPhone - 717.633.3823
Roshain Mobile - 079 - 736 - 3832

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes
here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he
shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an
outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or
birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming
in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be
no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but
something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one
flag, the American flag.. We have room for but one language here, and
that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole
loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Teddy Roosevelt; 1907