One of our doctors has got himself an Iphone and is asking to have MobileMe
installed on his PC (which also requires Itunes) so he can sync his Outlook
with some kind of "cloud" out there on the Internet. I told him that was a bad
idea considering there maybe some data in those emails that is confidential,
even though we have a policy againist that, but I digress. He said if thats the
case he would just sync his calender. Anyone else have any opinion about this?
I am thinking that I will not be installing it for him, even though he is the
director of our medical practice. I may however try to set him up with
Activesync.

James