From: Kevan Dickinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:30 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: RPC over HTTPS question

The management at my company is asking.

I am quiet happy to use the front end server of the new company which I now
have working for my test users.

I think they want to still feel that we can operate without needing to rely
on the US.

It's the, what if we come in one morning and the Front end server is not
working for some reason.  How are our remote users going to get email until
someone in Michigan gets in to fix the problem scenario.

If our users could connect directly to our exchange server we could probably
resolve any Exchange connection issues ourselves.

Another front end server in the UK might be the best answer but the last
time I raised that issue they did not want to buy another exchange license.

Regards.

Kevan

  _____