Good morning,

I'm having a strange problem that started yesterday.  I haven't been
able to Google an answer that helps as of yet.  I have a client's domain
with about 50 users.  Server 2003/Exchange 2003.  Starting yesterday
with random messages, one of the users get's a copy of internal email
sent between two other users in the firm.  He is receiving messages that
were sent from at least 4 or 5 different users in the office, randomly.
He doesn't get every message sent by them, just occasional ones.  It is
almost as if he is being BCC'd in the messages, but isn't.  If this was
coming out of just one user's mailbox to his, I would think there was a
delegate issue or forwarding going on, but it's been 4 to 5 different
users messages that he receives.  I've looked at both his outlook and
the sender's outlook of the messages that he is receiving copies of and
don't see anything unusual.

I turned up logging on the server to try to see if I can see a reason
for this happening, but was wondering if anyone here had experienced
this before now.

Thanks,

Joe