I am being asked to retreive a mailbox of a former employee. This
employee terminated around the first week of July, and after a period of
time, I deleted that mailbox as is our normal procedure. Now, there is
some interest in reviewing some items from that mailbox. I know that I
can do a restore from my backup tapes to a "temporary" email server, but
is there an easier way to accomplish the retreival? We are using
Exchange Server 2003 and Outlook 2003 as our client. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Murray