My attempts - in-line:

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Sherry Abercrombie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The window lickers went on strike yesterday.  I was too sexy for their
> shirts...too sexy for my shirt...but not too sexy for my Kia.  And they

1. ?
2. I'm Too Sexy, Right Said Fred

> didn't like that I wore my sunglasses at night while driving my Little Red
> Corvette.  So they jammed to Panama and told me they were coming back to get

3. Sunglasses at Night, Corey Hart
4. Panama, Van Halen
5. ?

> me.  One window licker pulled his tongue off of the windshield and screamed,
> "If I had a photograph of you...there would be something to remind me..."

6. ?
7. Something There to Remind Me, Naked Eyes

> So, with a Rebel Yell I hollered back, "I want more, more, more! And I will

8. Rebel Yell, Billy *mf* Idol

> shake you all night long!"  So I jammed in my fast machine that I keep the
> motor clean, and it looks like I will be dancing with myself for awhile.

9. Shook Me All Night Long, ACDC
10. Dancing With Myself, Billy Idol

> This situation is spinning right 'round...like a record baby...'round,

11. Spin Me Round (like a record), Dead or Alive (and the guy who
sings that got waaay to much plastic surgery to look like a woman -
Google it for a freak-out!)

> 'round.  You don't mess with a missionary man!  I know, I know.  I hear you
> dudes - I need to relax and don't do it, but what if I want to go through
> it?

12. Missionary Man, Eurythmics
13. Relax, Frankie Goes to Holly Wood

> The shortbusians need to know that I am the king of rock, there is none
> higher, and all their MC's will call me sire...and that to rock my kingdom
> they must use fire, cause I won't stop rock'in 'til I retire!  Until then,

14. King of Rock, Run DMC

> they can listen to me on the Mexican Radio as they drive to Panama, and

15. Mexican Radio, Wall of Voodoo
16. Panama, Van Halen

> listen in stereo.  Besides, they all wear pink and live in pink houses.  I

17. Pink Houses, John Cougar Melloncamp

> know they look pretty in pink, and I tell them all of the time "dudes, what

18. Pretty in Pink, Psychedelic Furs

> I like about you, is that you are the sultans of swing.  But I wear my
> sunglasses at night because you freaks are blinding me with science."

19. What I like About You, The Romantics
20. Sultans of Swing, Dire Straits
21. Sunglasses at Night, Corey Hart
22. Blinding Me with Science, Thomas Dolby

> Chief window licker stopped the car and pulled out a sledgehammer, she is a

23. Sledgehammer, Peter Gabriel

> goody two shoes, but had a look in her eyes that creeped me out.  I think

24. Goody Two Shoes, Adam Ant
25. ?

> she was thinking about burning down the house.  She came at me with pure
> energy, while turning Japanese. One dude turned up the radio, and chief let

26. Burning own the House, Talking Heads
27. Pure Energy, Information Society
28. Turning Japanese, The Vapors

> out a war cry.  She howled, "We're not gonna take!  No! We ain't gonna take
> it anymore!" She was coming so fast at me I thought, "If she hits me, it

29. We're Not Gonna Take It, Twisted Sister

> will cut like a knife, and I wouldn't have the reflex to take these broken
> wings (I fell earlier in the day on my arms), and bang a gong and get it

30. Cuts Like a Knife, Bryan Adams
31. The Reflex, Duran Duran
32. Broken Wings, Mr. Mr.
33. Bang a Gong Get it On, Power Station

> on."  But I did notice that she was a pretty woman, and I thought, "She's
> got legs..."  And as fast as she was running at me with her sledgehammer, I
> also thought, "And she knows how to use them..."

34. Pretty Woman, Roy Orbison
35. She's Got Legs, ZZ Top
36. Sledgehammer, Peter Gabriel

> In conclusion, I grabbed the little mite, unleashed some TNT on her, and

37. TNT, ACDC

> said, "I will rock you like a hurricane dude! I would walk 500 miles on your
> forehead and toss you under the last train to Clarksville!

38. Rock You Like a Hurricane, Scorpions
39. ?
40. Last Train to Clarksville, The Monkeys! but covered by The Plastics

You are now
> loosing your religion and there ain't no sunshine when she's gone, there

41. Loosing My Religion, REM
42. When She's Gone, ?

> ain't no mountain high enough for you to be safe!  Ya dig, der kommisar?"

43. Ain't No Mountain High Enough, ?
44. Der Kommisar, Falco or After the Fire

> So they turned and went their way, and I my way.  we crossed a bridge over
> troubled waters and will get back to normal soon.  Man, everybody wants to
> rule the world, they want to be their own personal Jesus.

xx. ?
45. Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Tears for Fears
46. Personal Jesus, Depeche Mode

We took one last
> look at each other I, as I smiled at her, I said, "Hey chief, good girls
> don't...got it."  I think her name is Roxanne.

xx. ?
47. Roxanne, The Police

--
ME2