From: Howard Bock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 1:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Sporadic NDR's on emails sent to one person.

I guess that I spoke too soon. I just sent a reply to an email that I received
and it was returned just like before. However, this time I was not using the
auto complete feature but the reply option.

I have manually searched through the address list, contacts, and distribution
lists and cannot find any problems.

I have asked the people in charge of their mx records to correct the bad
entries and are now awaiting them to make the corrections.

Thanks,

Howard