Recently replaced an older exchange server with a new box.  Migrated
mailboxes.  seemed to go smoothly, Less than 50 users on this mailbox
server.  FE/BE setup, W2003 servers with Exchange '03 on all Exchange
servers.  We missed something and I'm having trouble identifying exaclty
what the problem is.  Webmail won't work, getting a 404 error after putting
in credentials in logon screen.  Works for users on all other mailbox
servers, just not the new one.  Have walked through article 327843 and
verified all the usual permissions for OWA in ESM and IIS.  No change.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction.  From IE in session on the server,
localhost/exchange you get an authentication pop-up, which doesn't happen on
other servers(other servers take you straight to mailbox of authenticated
user) after putting in domain/username and password it will give normal
looking OWA logon screen, then 404 error after putting in credentials.

Any help would be appreciated.