Does anyone have a script to notify a user after their mailbox has been
moved in Exchange 2007?

I'm approaching our Exchange 2007 implementation and we're implementing
other features/enhancements(archiving, extending retention, stubbing) on
only the 2007 infrastructure.  It would be handy to be able to
automatically deliver an email to each user that is moved to the 2007
infrastructure as I'm planning for it to take several weeks.

I've tried googling and not finding what I'm looking for.

Thanks for any suggestions

- John Barsodi