Wrong [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: Thomas Gonzalez
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 7:15 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange environment question

Michael, heres the environment,

1 exchange 2003 sp2 on a windows 2003 r2 with sp1

trying to put up an additional exchange 2003 on win 2003 r2 with sp1

setup the front and back end environment

but I don't have a ADC or STC, I'm just not sure what is occurring,

this org never had exchange 5.x, when I joined two years ago it was only
a pop3 environment

the current environment is good, but when I have to take down the site
for maintenance (pub and priv) I don't want to lose our email.

does that make sense?

Thomas