From: Neil Standley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 9:07 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: BlackBerry, IMAP and Public Folder access

I just got a new BB Curve 8330 and wanted to setup IMAP access to our
Exchange 2003 server.  All that is, well sort of ok.  Meaning I can
connect, but real IMAP functionality isn't there, all you get is the
inbox!!!  So I've started my search for a full featured IMAP client that
will give me access to all of my folders, including public folders.  I
installed LogicMail which is free but doesn't appear to give you access
to public folders like I need to have.

I really don't want to go through purchasing BES because we only have 3
BBs in our org.  Unless there is a free version that covers us, even
then I'd like to pose the following question to the group.

If you're using IMAP on a BlackBerry does your client have these
features, how do you like it?  Is it free, paid for? If so how much?

Thanks in advance!

Neil