That's it.

________________________________

From: ExchList [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 3:11 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Size Restriction / Notification

Thanks!

I solidify my understand and to simplify

Client1 sends email via Server1 > Server1 contacts Server2 > Server1
says to Server2 "I Have a 11MB files to send your recipient" > Server2
advises Server1 it's too big and closes the connection > Server1 then
sends NDR to Client1 advising that the message was rejected for being
too big.

Is this basically correct?