Have a client that had to throw their Exchange box at us in an emergency, so
it's sitting on the same subnet as our own house Exchange 2007 box.

They're on Exch2003.

I can't get email to route to it ... obviously it's trying to look it up
outside and then hairpin the packets back in through our firewall ... what I
can't figure out is how to to just tell my Exchange box to send that domain's
email direct to it's internal IP ...

I tried a send Connector/smarthost in Exchange 2007, am scratching my head a
bit but hoping one of you all has a quick "wow you're a dummy" answer for me.

I basically need to send all email for 'x.com' direct to a LAN ip internally
instead of trying to have it go out and back in again to the same subnet.