From: McCready, Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 Forefront

We are suddenly receiving many messages in our eventviewer on our Exchange
2007 Hub Transport Server.

"Could not retrieve next row of data from AD. Error code: 00005012.  (Event
ID: 8022)

The only info I've found refers to Hotfix Rollup 3 for Forefront SP1 (but we
aren't on SP1 yet).

http://kbalertz.com/954578/Sender-notifications-Forefront-Security-Exchange-
Server-Service-field-original-message-header-multiple-lines.aspx

We are also receiving alerts that say..