Michael that is hilarious. Let's set it up and not use it! I will have to
tweak some settings before I recommend this, but at least we know what we
are dealing with. The Outlook rules is a key to this. I would never set up
my Gmail on this thing, sheesh the mailing list traffic is killer.

That said there is nothing like listening to your music and hearing "DING"
every 15 minutes...a real killer.