I recently built a Dev environment that contains a CCR cluster in
addition to a Standalone mailbox role server and 2 NLB'd HT/CAS servers.
I can send from and deliver fine to users on the standalone mbx server
just fine.  If I try to do the same with users on the CCR servers I run
into problems.

In message tracking I'm seeing the messages queue'd with but with the
following status: 430 4.2.0 STOREDRV; mailbox logon failure;

MailFlow Troubleshooting Wizard Results:

The 'Local delivery' queue (MyHUBServer\4) on server MyHUBServer has one
or more messages in retry status.

&

Result of Test-MapiConnectivity for mailbox database SG2\MB02 on server
MyCCRServr was 'Success'.

A test-mailflow on the active node of the CMS results me this:

TestMailflowResult : *FAILURE*

MessageLatencyTime : 00:00:00

IsRemoteTest       : False

The only thing I could find via GoogleFu is this:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb887638(EXCHG.80).aspx

I verified the Transport service is running under the NETWORK SERVICE
logon.

The CCR nodes are in all the correct Exchange Security groups: Domain
Comps, Exchange Install Domain Servers, Exchange Servers.

I verified that the SystemMailbox objects for the CCR storage groups
exist in AD under the MESO Container.

Kinda stuck.  I found a forum post of another guy going through this, he
rebuilt and everything was fine.  I'm hoping to find a different fix. ;)

Any ideas?

TIA.

- John Barsodi