I'd be willing to bet that Log Parser could probably do what you want.

...Tim

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 6:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Parse Exchange log files

I need to parse the log files and present a decent looking report of anyone
logging into a mailbox who is not the owner.  Specifically one username.  Is
their any free software out there that will do this.  I can get the eventID's
and then export it, manipulate into excel and spend awhile doing that, but this
is something they want to start doing as part of an ongoing monthly checklist.
Apparently several people are convinced that this one guy is looking in their
mailboxes.  We don't manage this particular server directly and have been asked
to get this info.  I have confirmed that the server is logging the information
so it's just a matter of formatting and reporting it.

Any free or REALLY cheap software that can do this.  Exchange 2003 Sp2.

Thx

Greg