We have been selling a bunch of these systems to our clients. Works
really well. Onsite and offsite solution.

http://www.maxsp.com/

Brian Chase

Office: (408) 260-1601

Fax: (408) 260-1611

Do we monitor your network 24/7?  Call us for details!
To receive Tech Tips & Updates Sign up for Our Monthly newsletter at
www.intelligentns.com <http://www.intelligentns.com/>

 About Intelligent Network Services We pride ourselves in being a
complete business solutions provider for all your computing needs. Our
goal is to save our clients money by focusing on preventative
maintenance and intelligent network designs. We listen to our client's
challenges and offer a range of custom options that fit their specific
needs and budgets so they can make the best decisions.