He's not using that setting, but may in the future.  For now we turned off
Outlooks automatic filtering and deleted everything from his blocked senders
list.  It's a rare day that anything gets past Ninja that Outlook would need to
block anyway.  I've have it turned off in my Outlook and I can't remember the
last time a spam message made it to my inbox.
Just another strange phenom that on the surface doesn't make sense.  Like how I
stopped getting forum emails to my Outlook from this exchange list on Friday
and from NT Sysadmin list last night.  I checked my account and I'm still
subscribed.  Anyone hear of any list problems?

Paul