From: Troy Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Fri Oct 10 11:06:14 2008
Subject: RE: Blackberry GAL use

You guessed it.  We migrated email away from a specific domain we aren’t using
anymore and a ton of execs had static contacts in Outlook that are synced with
the BB.  We don’t want to stop local contact sync because there are valid
entries that users need, and educating users on the issue and how to correct it
hasn’t proved to be very fruitful.  Individual attention is not possible based
on the volume of users affected and their geographic locations.

We probably should have just left those email addresses valid for internal
use...Hindsight.

-troy