From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 3:06 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: random calendar access is lost

Single server Exchange 2003 SP2\OL 2003-2007 cached mode

Several users have all of a sudden "lost access" to other users calendar.
As an example, I go to the  calendar tab within OL and click on a user
listed under People's calendar.  You get the "Unable to display calendar.
The calendar can not be found" error message.  I've been able to get a
couple of people back up be deleting the local mail profile, rebooting and
then rebuilding.  However, this has not been a global fix and I can't figure
out root cause.  Now looking at the server but I'd like to reach out to the
list as well to see if anyone else has dealt with this recently.  Google
tells me, delete and rebuild the profile, FWIW.

Shook