From: Chris Pohlschneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:00 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Circular Logging setting

Hello,

I am trying to control the amount of log files and the space that it is
taking up on my Exchange server. Currently it is not enabled and I have read
by enabling this option that it will prevent the overall number of log files
that are stored on the server for Exchange. Is there any drawbacks to
enabling this setting?

Exchange 2003 Enterprise

Windows Server 2003 Standard Service Pack 2

Chris Pohlschneider

Network Administrator

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

937-494-2559