Hello All,

I am trying to move all my replicas over to my new server and all but one, a
globalevents, folder will move over.  From what i have read you cannot
uninstall exchange 2003 sp2 when you have any folders in public folder
instances but i have also read that this folder is specific to this server only
and that it is not needed on the new server.  The error i get when replicating
is "Unexpected replication thread error 0x80004005 on database" on the new
server when trying to move all replicas.  Any ideas?

Regards,

David