Directnic, I've been using them for Domain reg. and hosted DNS.  Very helpful
and attentive folks.  They warn of renewals at 90, 60, 30, then a week.  DNS
hosting is $5 a year.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steven M. Caesare
  To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
  Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:38 AM
  Subject: RE: DNS hosting suggestions for exchange

  Unfortunately, it appears that godaddy will only host DNS if you xfer your
domain registration to them. which I can't do as I recently xferred it from
elsewhere, and now can't move again for 90 days.

  I can point to external DNS servers from my current registrar, however. has
anybody had success with zonedit,, editdns, or the like?

  -sc