From: Damien Solodow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 October 2008 22:28
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange archive/PST consolidation

We're looking at an Exchange archiving solution, particularly something
we can use to pull in all the existing PST files so they can be
presented to the user.

This way PSTs are dead, D-E-D, dead. If the archiver also works on file
stores, Sharepoint, etc that's gravy.

Any experiences to share, suggestions, warnings, etc?

TIA

Damien Solodow

Senior System Administrator

Infrastructure Services Group

Information Services

Indiana Business College

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Direct - (317) 217-6881

We are the Foundation of how Business Gets Done!

the system manager.

www.clearswift.com