Hi

Our environment:  Windows SBS 2003, +/- 40 users

A company (BadCompany) we did business with is under fraud
investigation, and my boss has been subpoenaed to provide a copy of all
email correspondence our company has had with BadCompany over a certain
period. My current plan is to go to each user's desk and do a search for
all messages with recipient or sender = [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then move
these emails to a Public Folder, and then later export that Public
Folder to a .PST somehow. This is going to be time consuming, so I'm
trying to be cleverer...

I considered using Exmerge, but it seems that it does not allow you to
specify sender/recipient criteria in the message filter when exporting
(only subject or attachment filters).

Does anybody have any ideas or useful utilities that I could use to make
this job easier?

Regards,

Andrew