So no good solution...yet

-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 8:04 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Stopped being spoofed

Implement sender authentication mechanisms such as SPF and Sender ID.
Thats what they are for.  Of course, it depends on if the recipient is
using SPF as well.  But it absolutely helps.  Be sure to use "-all" in
the authentication string to enforce a rejection. "~all" in many cases
will not cause the forged message to be rejected, unless the anti-spam
application has been tweaked to do so.  I *will* reject a ~all, but
many products wont by default or wont at all.

Beyond that, you are looking at getting into anti-spam methodologies
that involve Message-ID tracking and other header scrutiny methods
that aren't truly proved or perfected yet.

--
ME2