From: Margo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:54 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Dummy Email Account

Unfortunately I can't do a dist list.  The sender (the Pres) doesn't
want the "sent on behalf" to be in the From line - only his name.

Margo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.
Thank you.