Does "someone" perhaps have a pop3 account set up in his/her outlook?

Mark

Two rules to success in life:

1. Never tell people everything you know.

From: Exchange Discussion Group
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:30 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: is it possible to block this?

We have had a few incidents where  someone (Outlook 2003) will send a
message to someone else inside the company, and for whatever reason,
will specify that replies to the email should be sent to an outside
email address.  Is there a way within outlook to block the user's
ability to do this?  By the time it hits our periphery devices, it is an
email from an internal user to the internet....it is not a forward or an
autoreply or OOO....

Thank you....

********
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to
National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please reply to this message and let the sender know.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.