I think the permission you want is Send As rather than Send on Behalf of.

---------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevan Dickinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Thu Oct 23 06:29:48 2008
Subject: "Send on behalf of"

Hi

We have a user “A” that has send on Behalf of permissions on a mailbox
belonging to User “B”. They also have full access to the mailbox.

When they send an outbound email and change the “From” to the user “B” they
have permission to send on behalf of the email says

From User “A” sent on behalf of User B.

WE would like the email to look as if it has just come from User “B”.

It used to say this until a recent migration of both mailboxes to a new
exchange server.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction.

Regards

Kevan Dickinson

Network Manager

NSF-CMI

23 Lodge Road

Hanborough Business Park, Long Hanborough,

Oxford, OX29 8SJ, UK

T:+44 01993 885661

E:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

W:www.nsf-cmi.com