Created a new mailbox store, tried to move my own mailbox, got the following:

- <summary isWarning="false" errorCode="0xc1050000">
  The information store could not be opened. The MAPI provider failed.
MAPI 1.0 ID no: 8004011d-0289-00000000

I'm currently moving the Message Journaling mailbox, so I have to
wonder what the issue was.

I'll try mine again after that finishes successfully - if it does.

Kurt