From: Joseph L. Casale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 22:12
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange Archiving

I need to reduce the size of my store but need to provide offline access to
mail that's been purged.
I had planned to dump the mb's from one date point back to give to the
users, then that date forward to re-import.

My only issue is the management of the PST's. I don't want these on my file
server, users roam, and I don't want them modifying these as I don't want to
manage backing them up.

How do you guys deal with this?

Thanks!
jlc