From: Phil Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:31 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Old 03 server

After some researching on this, let me rephrase my question.

In the ADSI edit, looking at the 'exchange system objects' - 'system
mailbox'

There are 3 references to the 'home' server that are pointing to the old
server.

-      HomeMTA -

-      HomeMDB -

-      MsExchHomeServerName -

Maybe all I need change the server name?

Thank you,

Phil