From: Domingue, Jamie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 October 2008 15:13
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 07 prompting for passwords

All,

We have Outlook users who are prompted for a password multiple times daily.
Whether they enter it or not the prompt continues to appear.

Current environment:

Single domain running Windows 2003 DC's.

Users all use Outlook 2007 SP1, outlook setup for Outlook anywhere.  This seems
to only be happening when the users are connected to the LAN.

Servers:  Exchange 2007 SP1 update rollup 4 set up in a CCR environment.
Exchange 2007 CAS/Hub server running SP1 and the update rollup 4.

We also still have an Exchange 2003 Sp2 server as we are in the process of
migrating.

This only became an issue about 1 month after we moved a "test" group to the
new 07 server.  Not all users are getting the prompt.  I have applied the
hotfix mentioned in KB957909 but his doesn't seem to resolve the issue.

Anyone seen this and have any recommendations on how to resolve?

Thanks in advance,

Jamie Domingue

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail transmission (and/or the documents accompanying it) may contain
confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone.