I'm going back over what I may have missed removing an old E2K3 server, I have
a Question about "Removing the Last Legacy Exchange Server from an Organization"

At the bottom of the instructions is as the below instructions:

"After the last Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2000 server has been removed from the
Exchange 2007 organization, you can also remove the legacy Exchange Domain
Servers and Exchange Enterprise Servers security groups."

I'm not sure where to find these. In the AD it shows this but the 'groups' say
do not delete.
I believe I can delete the 'systemmailbox'?

[cid:image001.png@01C93B70.9285ADA0]

Thank you,

Phil

<<inline: image001.png>>