Firstly, thanks for suggestions on DNS host providers that can handle
SPF for my home Exch2K3 server. I ended up going with editdns... easy
and free.

Now, after having made the change, I'm tuning a few things on my spam
filter and have noticed outbound msgs in my SMTP queues for
users/domains I'm not sending too. They are always from my postmaster
account to some user I've never heard of.

Is there any way to determine if these are NDR's as a result of somebody
forging their From: address as they are attempting to send me spam? I
want to make sure I'm not compromised in any way.

Thanks

-sc

PS- I also found the direct line to get Verizon business FIOS to set up
a PTR record if you have a static address... if anybody needs it, drop
me a line.