Hi folks,

We just recently cleared out a bunch of old accounts from Exchange, and
would like to do an offline defrag, but we don't have enough disk space
where the store is kept to do the defrag. There isn't enough space on
the log/system drive either (we just have the two drives).

Is there another way to do this? Is it recommended? Our store (we have
just one) is about 40 GB, with a STM file of 26 GB (approx).

I tried to google it, but nothing came up. Maybe because I'm tired at
the end of the day.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.

Mark Reimer,  A+, MCSA