We have 8 presentations to each servers; each of those holds 2 databases from 1
storage group, with 4 storage groups and 4 mailbox stores per group.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Krampy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 November 2008 14:52
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Storage Groups on a SAN

Hi

I would like to hear some recommendations on how you set up your storage
groups/mailstores on a SAN

Right now I have 4 volumes presented to our exchange (enterprise 2003)
server from the SAN.  Each volume represents a storage group with the
maximum amount of mail stores in each.

How do you all set up your SAN for Exchange?

Thanks

Travis