From: Webster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 12:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Finding who is left on a 2003 server

I am trying to decommission an Exchange 2003 server after a migration to 2007.
I am running the following command:

csvde -r "(objectclass=user)" -l dn,msExchHomeServerName -f c:\webster.txt

There are only 2 items in the TXT file with the 03 server name:  systemmailbox
and the server object.  Of course, Exch 03 will not uninstall cuz it insists
there is a user mailbox on the 03 server.  How do I find this mysterious user
mailbox?

Thanks

Webster