From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:38 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Editing distribution lists within Outlook

Server 2K3

Exchange 2K3

Outlook 2K3

I have a director, who would like to manage their unit's distribution list.  By
default, users don't have access to adding/removing members of the list,
through the GAL.  I also know there is a way of setting this up so that you can
give someone rights to do this, but I can't seem to think straight enough to
remember where I saw it.  Is it through Outlook, as an admin, or is it on the
backend somewhere?

Also, the director that I'm speaking of is not a technical person.  Is it wise
to allow users this type of access?

Thanks,

Joe Heaton

AISA