Seasons Greetings All -

I'm having a bit of trouble with SCR. Anyone have any suggestions about what
logging levels to increase to help troubleshoot before I call MS?

If anyone's feeling generous/adventurous here's the issue: You may remember
I asked this list about an Exchange server who lost the machine trust to the
domain a few weeks ago. Apparently, when this happened, the transaction logs
stopped getting cleared on the SCR source when backed up by our CommVault
BU. The suggestions here were to tear down that machine & build a new one.

I did so, and before I tore down the old machine, I thought I stopped SCR to
that machine. ( I used Disable-StorageGroupCopy : got no errors) Yesterday
we started SCR to the replacement, that works, but it appears that the
command above didn't work, because when I do this now:

[PS] C:\Windows\System32>$sg=Get-StorageGroup ExchServ\SCRStorageGroup
[PS] C:\Windows\System32>$sg.StandbyMachines

I get this:

NodeName                                 Version ReplayLagTime
TruncationLagTime
--------                                 ------- -------------
-----------------
ExchSrvr2.domain.co...                       1 00:30:00
00:15:00
ExchSrvr4.domain.co...                       1 00:30:00
00:15:00

the bottom one, ExchSrvr4 is the 'retired' machine (gone for good, no
recourse.) It appears that nowhere (target or source) are Transaction logs
going away ..... Tho' since we just started the new SCR target machine
yesterday afternoon, maybe it's just not clearing those YET.....

I'm starting with MS, then CommVault but was hoping you folks could at
least help me bump logging levels up so I'd have decent data for PSS. Any
suggestions?

Thanks!