I forgot about having to have the permission visible in order to remove
it - little short sighted on my part ...

________________________________

From: Bob Fronk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 1:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook folder share issue

I eventually figured it out but had not had time to post.

What I had to do was add the additional users that had permissions to
other folders to the inbox, then use the utility to remove the
permissions from the inbox and all subfolders.

The folder icons still have the sharing indicator, but the permissions
are now all removed.

Thanks

Bob Fronk

[EMAIL PROTECTED]