I know that in Exchange 2003 it could take even 2 hours

GuidoElia
HELPPC

  _____

Da: John Hornbuckle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: giovedì 4 dicembre 2008 17.05
A: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Oggetto: Quota Exemptions

Exchange 2007. Migrated to it from 2003 over the summer.

This morning I realized that the default mailbox quotas was way higher than we
had had on our 2003 box (and that we wanted). So I launched EMC and lowered the
quotas on the database.

Well, next thing I know Outlook 2007 is fussing that I've exceeded my quota.
Nuts. I had been exempt in 2003. So I went back into EMC and changed my own
mailbox to un-check the settings to inherit size limits. So that should make my
quota go away, right?

No dice. I even gave it an hour or so--Outlook was still fussing that my quota
was exceeded. I launched OWA, and it told me the same thing. So I had to turn
quotas back off at the database level.

Am I missing something? Is there some trick to exempting a mailbox from the
database quota aside from un-checking these?

John Hornbuckle

MIS Department

Taylor County School District

318 North Clark Street